Discover a meaningful career with FSGV! We offer career development and training to help you reach your potential, and recognize the importance of work-life balance, wellness and a safe, inclusive workplace that values diversity and respect. We have more than 500 employees across 11 locations including Vancouver, Richmond, New Westminster, Burnaby and Surrey.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to the contact information within the job posting, citing the competition number in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
FSGV is an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for follow-up.
Current job postings
- 66-18 Peer Support Worker – Hourly
- 65-18 Resource Worker (Part-time)
- 64-18 Victim Support Worker – DVRT
- 63-18 Victim Support Worker – DVRT Sexual Assault
- 62-18 Residential Youth Workers
- 61-18 10K Housing Youth Worker
- 60-18 Tagalog Speaking Family Counsellor – Hourly
- 59-18 Afterhours Addiction Response Supervisor
- 58-18 Program Administrative Support Summer Student – New Westminster
- 57-18 Program Administrative Support Summer Student – Vancouver
- 56-18 Program Administrative Support Summer Student – Richmond
- 55-18 Case Manager – Employment Service Centre
- 54-18 Resource Advisor/Facilitator (Summer Student) FT
- 53-18 Project Parent Family Counsellor
- 49-18 Project Parent Family Counsellor – PT
- 48-18 Project Parent Family Counsellor – FT
- 84-17 PRIYD Integration Support Worker – Hourly
We asked Family Services staff what working here means to them. The results were truly inspiring: