Discover a meaningful career with FSGV! We offer career development and training to help you reach your potential, and recognize the importance of work-life balance, wellness and a safe, inclusive workplace that values diversity and respect. We have more than 500 employees across 11 locations including Vancouver, Richmond, New Westminster, Burnaby and Surrey.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to the contact information within the job posting, citing the competition number in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
FSGV is an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email your contact information to email@example.com for follow-up.
Current job postings:
- 103-18 Evening Youth Worker – Safehouse
- 102-18 Full-time Integration Support Worker
- 99-18 Directions Youth Detox – Casual Youth Worker
- 98-18 Directions Youth Detox – Part-Time Youth Worker
- 95-18 Relief Intake Worker – Afterhours Addiction Response Program
- 94-18 Youth Worker – Afterhours Addiction Response Program
- 92-18 Trauma Therapist – Stopping the Violence Program
- 91-18 Family Day Counsellor (2 Part-time Positions)
- 86-18 Family Counsellor (Indigenous)
- 85-18 Youth Workers
- 76-18 Health and Safety Specialist (Part-Time)
- 71-18 Integration Support Worker – PRIYD (Hourly)
We asked Family Services staff what working here means to them. The results were truly inspiring: