JOB OPPORTUNITY: Clinical Manager, EAP Services & Care Centre
Competition #121-18 | Download job posting PDF
Are you an experienced clinical supervisor?
Would you thrive in a fast-paced team environment where client service comes first?
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES OF GREATER VANCOUVER (FSGV)
Founded in 1928 and celebrating its 90th year, FSGV is a charitable organization with nearly 100 social services programs and 500 employees across Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
FSGV commands respect in the community while envisioning and impacting brighter futures for the people we serve. We provide a supportive workplace for our staff and professional, effective services for our clients, including counselling, therapy, advocacy, education, employment support and community services.
ABOUT FAMILY SERVICES EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (FSEAP)
Family Services Employee Assistance Program (FSEAP) provides clinical counselling services to employees of client organizations who may be experiencing problems in their personal, family, or work lives. In addition, the program provides a variety of organizational services supporting mental health & wellness to its corporate clients, including workplace consulting and training, and critical incident stress management responses. As a social enterprise of Family Services of Greater Vancouver (FSGV), FSEAP is a fee-generating business, with all net proceeds going to support the larger work of FSGV within the Greater Vancouver region.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER
As one of our Clinical Managers you will provide overall leadership, work supervision, and clinical supervision for the clinical counselling team, and management (quality control, PQI, service standards) with respect to clinical and work/life services provided to client organizations and their employees and eligible family members.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related discipline, with minimum 8 years’ clinical experience including 3-5 years management/clinical supervisory experience
- 2 years of EAP, short term problem resolution and/or call centre/crisis line experience (internal, external, or contract) preferred
- Workplace Mental Health or Psychological Health & Safety knowledge or experience also preferred
- Membership in a relevant, professional registering body
YOUR KEY CONTRIBUTIONS
- Provide overall management and supervision (scheduling, work/performance, and clinical) with respect to clinical and work/life services provided to individual clients, including call centre, telephonic and in-person clinical services; and services provided to organizations including training, workplace clinical consultations, critical incident responses, and disruptive workplace events
- Supervise clinical staff by providing direction, individual and groups clinical supervision, input, and feedback; regularly meeting with staff and team to engage, support, and mentor clinical staff
- Provide counselling to clients as required or for cases requiring advanced counselling skills, and oversee or deliver workplace consultations, onsite clinical support, or critical incident support following disruptive events
- As a member of the FSEAP leadership team, participate in strategic planning, business development, and program evaluation activities
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
FSGV/FSEAP offers purposeful careers, serving the most vulnerable members of our community. This role offers you the opportunity to make a positive impact in our community. We provide a comprehensive compensation package, with pension and generous extended health benefits for our regular staff.
FSGV/FSEAP supports career development, offering mentorship and professional advancement in a supportive environment. We recognize the importance of work-life balance, wellness and a safe, inclusive and welcoming workplace that values diversity and respect for all.
Work Hours: 28 hours/week (80% role) over 4 – 5 days, M-F, with potential for growth in hours in future.
Salary: Mgr. 2, $33/hr (approx. $60,000 full time equivalent)
Location: Work in the culturally vibrant Vancouver neighbourhood of Commercial Drive & East Broadway
HOW TO APPLY
If this describes you, please send us your resume and cover letter providing relevant details (indicating the competition number #121-18 in email subject line). Tell us where you heard of this opportunity, outlining your interest and demonstrating your relevant experience for this role in your cover letter.
Send your application to: email@example.com by Nov 28, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in working with our great team.
FSGV is committed to the principles of diversity. We encourage applications from qualified people of all gender expressions and identities, sexual orientations, visible minorities, Indigenous persons and persons with disabilities.