People are strong; sometimes they just need a helping hand.
Family Services provides anti-oppressive, trauma-informed support, resource referral, counselling, help navigating the criminal justice system, community education, and more. Every day we’re meeting people where they’re at and helping them get where they want to be.
Give to the Empowerment Fund and you’ll give clients someone to walk alongside them as they build the skills and confidence to take on tomorrow.
Our Empowerment programs and services include:
- Community Kitchens
- Early Childhood Community Consultant (ECCC)
- Financial Empowerment
- Literacy New West
- Neighbourhood Small Grants
- Parent Education & Support Groups
- Project Parent
- Stopping the Violence (STV)
- Trauma Counselling
- Victim Services
- Vital Connections
- Youth services: SYJA, TYA, PRIYD, COLTS