Wednesday, October 24, 2018
6:00 – 9:00 pm
The Terminal City Club (837 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1B6)
Impark parkade access located on Cordova St, closest to Howe St
Cocktail menu with hosted wine and beer
Flapper dresses and suspenders welcome! Let’s get dolled up! Costumes encouraged but not required
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Mitchell, Fund Development Coordinator
604-731-4951 x 4011
In 1928, Mary McPhedran is the first executive director of Family Services of Greater Vancouver (FSGV), an agency founded to fill the need of struggling families. Beginning with a $25 donation, the agency opens its doors with a single case worker. But from modest beginnings, much can grow. For 90 years, her vision has created brighter tomorrows for generations of families in need.
Though the needs of the family have evolved, one thing remains the same: Family Services of Greater Vancouver is there for families when they need it most. But we can’t do it without your help.
Join us as we celebrate Mary’s legacy of hope for the tens of thousands of individuals and families we serve every year.
Thank you to the Speakeasy Soirée Committee for their time and efforts in making the event a success.
- Susanne Kingshott, Branch Manager, Scotiabank
- Jocelyn Legal, Managing Director—Office Leasing, Cushman & Wakefield
- Marcela McBurney, VP, Portfolio Manager, Leith Wheeler
- Stephanie Mui, Legal Counsel, SFU
- Emily Parson, VP, Marketing, Centra Canada
- Jack Wong, CEO, Real Estate Foundation of BC
- Trevor Zeck, Partner, Longview Communications & Public Affairs