Discover a meaningful career with FSGV! We offer career development and training to help you reach your potential, and recognize the importance of work-life balance, wellness and a safe, inclusive workplace that values diversity and respect. We have more than 500 employees across 11 locations including Vancouver, Richmond, New Westminster, Burnaby and Surrey.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV in confidence to the contact information within the job posting, citing the competition number in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
FSGV is an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email your contact information to email@example.com for follow-up.
Current job postings:
- 86-18 Family Counsellor (Indigenous)
- 85-18 Youth Workers
- 84-18 10K Housing Youth Worker
- 83-18 Administrative Assistant – FSEAP
- 82-18 Hourly Counsellor
- 81-18 Trauma Therapist – STV
- 80-18 Assistant Program Manager – Youth Detox
- 79-18 Youth Worker – Youth Detox (Part-Time)
- 55-18 Case Manager – Employment Service Centre
- 78-18 Administrative Assistant for Adoptions Agency – Term
- 76-18 Health and Safety Specialist (Part-Time)
- 75-18 Facilities Coordinator
- 72-18 Directions Youth Worker – Dusk to Dawn
- 71-18 Integration Support Worker – PRIYD (Hourly)
- 69-18 Residential Youth Worker
We asked Family Services staff what working here means to them. The results were truly inspiring: