Making a Difference
Volunteers are the heart and soul of many programs in our agency. We simply could not do what we do without the support of our amazing volunteers. From looking after children while their parents get much needed counselling and support, to helping in our kitchens, to teaching youth art and music, the contributions our volunteers make have a profound influence on the journey forward for those finding their way. Consider how you can make a difference in the lives of people in our community.
Thank you for considering volunteering your time and expertise with FSGV! If you’re interested in one of the opportunities below, please complete a Volunteer Application Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have other skills to offer, we’d love to hear from you. Just email and tell us about yourself and your volunteering interests.
Once your application is received, we’ll be in touch to discuss next steps.
All volunteers must complete a criminal record check (at no cost to you) and sign our volunteer confidentiality agreement. Both of these forms, along with our volunteer handbook, will be provided once you’ve been accepted as a volunteer.
Current volunteer postings
- Event volunteers – 90th Anniversary Celebration (October 24, 2018)
- Office Support – PRIYD Program
- Child Minders – Family Day Program – Family Preservation
- Media Arts Volunteer – Directions Youth Services
- Breakfast Volunteer – Directions Youth Services
- Child Minders – Healthy Connections Program
- Volunteer Cook – Family Preservation
View paid positions on the careers page