Counselling Fee Schedule 2018
In order to continue providing you with the best possible services, FSGV counselling fees have recently been adjusted in accordance with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) recommendations.
All fees charged are based on gross household income.
Fees for clients with gross household income over $60,000
(flat rate based on BCACC recommended fee schedule)
- Individual therapy: $120
- Couple or family: $125
Counselling fees are based on 50 minute sessions. Fee Policy will be reviewed annually.
If your household income is less than $60,000 and you qualify for a sliding scale rate, you will be required to show a proof of income. Please bring proof of your income to your next appointment, where you will complete a new Fee Agreement.
Proof of income consists of one of the following:
- Copy of Notice of Assessment issued by Canada Revenue Agency (from the most recent year).
- Copy of all T4 slips (from the most recent year)
- Four pay stubs from current/recent job.
- Letter from Income Assistance or Disability Office
* You are expected to inform the Intake Coordinator of any change of information. The Intake Coordinator can be contacted at email@example.com or 604 874 2938 x4141.
Cancellation/no show policy: FSGV has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are charged the total cost of the session. Missed appointments (no shows) are also charged the full session fee.
We are committed to offering you the best possible service and we have maintained our current rates for the past 16 years. This adjustment will allow us to improve upon our existing services and provide you with an even better experience.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our intake coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.