- This event has passed.
Train the Trainer
November 15, 2022 from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Are you frontline staff looking to improve how you help clients with financial struggles?
Join us for a FREE financial literacy education workshop! As a frontline worker, you play an extremely important role in supporting your community members – Train the Trainer will equip you with yet another set of tools and skills to offer your vulnerable clients.
What you’ll gain:
- Confidence in teaching your clients the fundamentals of money management (including budgeting, saving, and investing), navigating government benefits, and more
- The ability to recognize and respond to clients who are struggling financially
- Knowledge about community services available to your clients
- Communication skills for difficult conversations with your clients around money
- Trauma-informed methods for supporting clients
This is an online workshop hosted on Microsoft Teams